Please notice: because of the corona virus, the rally for this year (2020) has unfortunately been canceled!
On behalf of pastor Alberto Maleno you are very welcome to attend the Rally in Almeria, Spain coming year in 2021. The exact dates are not yet known. The mainspeakers have not yet been announced. Outdoor meetings are held from Thursday to Saturday. Location for sunday meetings will be announced as soon as possible. Saturday afternoon there is a special Youth Service, with lunch afterwards for all the young people.
- Almeria movie 2019: https://youtu.be/MsLppwunlkc
Please, read the following information carefully:
- Pastor Maleno will arrange a roundtrip from airport Almeria (LEI) to Gran Hotel Almeria when you have made this known by completing the online form,
- NOTE: If you arrive or depart from another airport then Almeria, or you are staying in another hotel than 'Gran Hotel Almeria', you are responsible for your own transport and travel expenses from/to Almeria city.
Staying in 'Gran Hotel Almeria' or a guest home
- Pastor Maleno can make a reseration only on request for 'Gran Hotel Almeria'.
- It's also possible to stay in a guesthome,
- Please mention on the registration form if you would like to stay in 'Gran Hotel Almeria' or a guest home. (In both cases let us know by completing the online form!)
- Pastor Maleno can make a reservation for a hotelroom only on request. If you choose to stay in another hotel, then you should make your own reservation
- The expenses for staying in a guesthouse during the rally are € 50,- per person,
- The expenses for a double room at 'Gran Hotel Almeria' are € 64,00, - per night. Breakfast and taxes are included in the price,
- The expenses for a triple room at 'Gran Hotel Almeria' are € 82,00,- per night. Breakfast and taxes are included in the price,
- Roomreservations for a triple room are not possible.
You need to book your own flight. Preferably from/to Almeria airport. (In this way you can save on travel time and transport costs)
Discuss you plans with your pastor. When agreed, you can make a registration by filling out the registration form (see below).
If you have completed the registration from click on the `send` button. You should immediately see a confirmation appear in your screen. Pastor Maleno will be informed by the entered information.
Contact person for Holland: Jan Schuitema. Contact details: email@example.com, (+31) 6 - 1432 43 50.